This module documentation contains details about the
- Inequality Solvers
- What’s wrong with solve():
- Why Solveset?
- Why do we use Sets as an output type?
- Input API of
- What is this domain argument about?
- What are the general methods employed by solveset to solve an equation?
- How do we manipulate and return an infinite solution?
- How does
solvesetensure that it is not returning any wrong solution?
- Search based solver and step-by-step solution
- How do we deal with cases where only some of the solutions are known?
- What is the plan for solve and solveset?
- How are symbolic parameters handled in solveset?
- Solveset Module Reference
- Diophantine Equations (DEs)
- Ordinary Differential equations (ODEs)
- Partial Differential Equations (PDEs)